In January, Donald Trump took office as the only climate denying world leader. Since his inauguration, he has set out to dismantle every environmental protection our movement has achieved, exposing our planet to degradation and our people to dehumanization. That’s why we hope you will join us on the bus to DC to join the People’s Climate March!
You may REGISTER HERE to secure your seat on the bus to DC.
- Make sure you enter the phone number in the format 4121236789
- When you click on Submit you will be asked to pay to the GoFundMe account.
- The basic fare is $10, but to help cover the actual cost per seat of $55 an extra contribution in any amount will be appreciated.
- The two ‘Pittsburgh’ buses will leave from the Edgewood Towne Centre in Swissvale.
- The ‘Washington PA’ bus will leave from the Park’n Ride site near the I79 Beau Street exit.
- All buses load at 4:15 am and depart at 4:30 am.
- With a rest stop on the way, we expect to arrive at the staging area at 11 am and the event will start at noon.
- Buses will leave Washington about 5 pm.
Friends who are unable to go to the DC march but wish to make a contribution may do so at CONTRIBUTE HERE.
The current list of sponsors includes 350 Pittsburgh, Action United, Allegheny Group Sierra Club, Citizens for Coalfield Justice, GASP, Marcellus Protest, OnePittsburgh, and SEIU HCPA,.